theres zu and nfe between pu and lc

1 Like

oh there’s also zu below pu. it’s not official but it exists

1 Like

zarely used

1 Like

they dont show up on my showdown menu when i click it so to me they exist not

1 Like

nfe exists but i know next to nothing about it. would you believe that the best pokemon in that tier are the ones that used to be fully evolved (yes)

1 Like

LC was very fun if it just had more players and it wasnt dominated by 3 pokemon (mienfoo, voltorb-hisui, vullaby). it felt simple coz the pokemon are all babies

2 Likes

you’re lucky it’s three now. it used to be mienfoo all the way

2 Likes

mienfoo was so annoying both to play and to play against. regenerator is like nails on chalkboard. high jump kick is nails on chalkboard. i hate it.

foongus was also great and checked two of those three. sleep. regenerator. nails on chalkboard

1 Like

if you don’t like regenerator i would stay away from uu for the time being

1 Like

idk i think you’re pretty traumatized by the internet, just look at how you interact with it now

2 Likes

Perhaps we need Internet Anonymous to be setup.

1 Like

i was traumatised by the internet but i was traumatised by other things more

1 Like

Untiered

1 Like

thats just zu

1 Like

I don’t see what’s wrong nya nya nya nya nya nya nya nya nya nya nya nya nya nya nya nya nya nya nya

3 Likes

see that’s because you’re generally unempathetic

3 Likes

Really I’m traumatised by not being entertained enough. All this would be mitigated were there simply sufficient entertainment

3 Likes

I am constantly bored. Very sad stuff. It is morally wrong to bore me and it is morally correct to entertain me, and these are the only moral guidelines which exist on earth. All else is immaterial.

2 Likes

It’s a shame that nobody gives a shit about ethics these days.

1 Like