Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

at the time i didnt even out them because it was anti-my wincon at that stage of the game

also i had no agency over my wincon besides the soul-bonding thing

i genuinely donā€™t think iā€™ve ever won as 3p unless you count the scuffed game where i got recruited to cult because there was a role that randomized the target of all night actions

1 Like

someone didnā€™t learn their lesson

2 Likes

either due to wincons out of my control of skill issue

1 Like

I was winning for a while pretty sure she ippatsumoed which basically means that jt was all luck and I shouldā€™ve won

and neither did the checks notes
everyone else

Playing vs two easy AIs and a perfect player isnā€™t that hard you just play hyperfast until thr easies deal in and if you canā€™t do that then you hard fold against the perfect player

that game was genuinely really fun but only because of the soul-bonding thing

also i 4000 posted that game
despite not having access to the main thread for like half the game

something tells me she probably would have been lucky in a very consistent and lengthy manner

2 Likes

every mechanic you bring up makes me more worried about how anyone thought this setup was good to run or play

2 Likes

well thatā€™s the thing for some reason clocktower cord has a habit of not revealing the mechanics even when the game is in signups

anyways i finally got off my ass and beat dmc5 and now i have to do that again but worse

Do all amne games have reviewers

and then i have to do it again

no

and then i have to nohit the entire game twice

in practice they do tho
its just that the reviewers are the people who designed the abovementioned games

Should I play mahjong or libotomy corp