Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

our shared braincell has led us to the holy land of cookie

1 Like

I feel like I am doing worse at mafia and putting less effort in because I am somewhat tired of mafia, and from a reasonable personā€™s perspective it would probably be beneficial to my winrate to take a break. However whenever Iā€™m not playing mafia I straight up get withdrawals

1 Like

I have to play mafia

Why play mafia then

1 Like

Why not play mafia then

1 Like

My brain hates it it hates it so so much days are so dull when I donā€™t have a stress box I can go in to solve unsolvable puzzles

1 Like

Nya

1 Like

Nothing else works because almost all other puzzles are solvable. Like I canā€™t sink infinite time into the same sudoku or mahjong game and expect that to work. And if I have to start new ones all the time itā€™s too fleeting and thereā€™s not enough investment

Mafia I can think about arbitrarily wrong. And I canā€™t ever stop or cheat. And thereā€™s other people involved

Itā€™s difficult and I need difficulty

A new person wanted to play mafia I should have asked them if they like solving unsolvable puzzles

1 Like

I need to do impossible things

Nya

1 Like

Nya

1 Like

Have you tried climbing to the moon

Song of the day is Alice in wonderland (the horror one)

It would probably hurt, I say, like thatā€™s something that would stop me

1 Like

Thatā€™s stuck in my head

My dadā€™s been playing TotK so I have perpetually been either hearing our hallucinating random background music from it

I havenā€™t listened to real music in so long