Turned into a queen
Ruling all the people here
[Lost within a crazy dream
So afraid of death the girl
Was mindless and warped
Once a gorgeous ruler
Now she’s just an ugly corpse

These lyrics need to go away

Your songs always have lyrics like a drawing of filigree but with no variation in width

1 Like

Like a wire bent into spirals and such

What does this even mean

I mean yes it’s just a loop

Like jewelry trying to be fancy but without the fine details/variation that make it tasteful to me

1 Like

It’s not even trying to be beaitful it’s trying to be an ear worm

1 Like

It’s trying to be something artful but it’s very straightforward in how it approaches that attempt in a way that feels like it lacks depth to me

1 Like

There’s a reason I listened to it only twice yet it’s stuck in my head

I guarantee you there are people who look at the lyrics and go wow so deep

I tried to look up the lore of it and I couldn’t figure out anything

It’s kind of like how I see Taylor Swift lyrics except she usually has like. Slightly technique in just how the words sound when you say them . Like width variation in the filigree

I think the reason the songs get stuck in my head is they coat the lyrics with music

1 Like

Sometimes people show me lyrics Taylor Swift and go isn’t this so beautiful and deep and it is not ever so. It makes me sigh

This is evident by the fact that sometimes only the song is stuck not the lyrics and I can’t remember what it said

Yeah I think it would sound better in music

I think most fo the things I criticise in this way are fine for what they’re trying to be bur so many people hype mundane shit up as So Deep And Interesting that I have a knee jerk reaction of This is nothing to it

I’m sure it would be really deep if I knew what the story was instead of five people named Alice’s getting murdered in a dream

1 Like

i think i have an addiction

1 Like

Tetris is such a good game and it’s such an evil game