Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

i am plagued by the endless desire for a taller tower

1 Like

It shreds my hands like nothing else. My Splatoon server keeps trying to have a Tetris phase and everyone gives up after like a day because hands and wrists

may i think you should try remapping the binds

Man’s hubris above

бляд

1 Like

It’s just any kind of quick repetitive motion. Even shit on a controller that requires tapping does it

What fucking sicko at Nintendo invented the Squeezer. What the hell. “Oh yeah to play this weapon you have to mash ZR and the upper bound for speed is above the human level” it’s like the best main in the game and nobody will play it

Even brush players don’t usually use brushes too mcuh outside of tournament/practice for tournament because that much ZR is Not good for you

Also they gave the new Squeezer the special that had issues with causing the screen to flash bright white. Why did they create the ultimate inaccessibility weapon in a lab

this is just power trick shuckle (it would suck so much)

1 Like

if it has Sturdy like its base form sometimes does it could be a marginally decent suicide lead

1 Like

using your mega slot for a marginally decent suicide lead is heat

it’s like how mega banette is natdex ou for some reason even though the only things it has going for it besides its monstrous attack stat is prankster destiny bond

it’s just rampardos but flashier it’s not worth a mega slot in the slightest. but it’s getting noobtrapped into staying natdex ou in the most insane gen of natdex yet

arguably a better revenge killer than ditto
if this thing wasnt a mega it would be able to hold custap berry to get two hits. thats an issue because

Only dondozo would be able to face it
notably it like. has sub. something could probably be done there. i think
and trick room would do okay. it does heavily rely on sturdy though

2 Likes

pokeymans

to be fair by the same logic as custap berry sturdy you could FEAR someone about as easily

@LITTEN IS A DIRTY BUSSER TELL YOUR FRIENDS

13 Likes

What the hell.
I trusted him.

1 Like