Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Seems incredibly townie arctic idk what you are on about

4 Likes

Honestly, I just, was super scared
I haven’t rolled wolf in a long time for a forum mafia game and it was also a mash and turbo and I was the strongest role and I needed to survive
Which is why I went back to playing how I used to play as a wolf when I first started playing mafia years ago where I would just soft a role or whatever and hold onto that

I think my play worked out well because it was such a large game and I knew my teammates would be able to power wolf to kill villagers while I hide in the shadows barely posting, a couple people called me out for this but because of the other wolves they were drowned out

2 Likes

We won that game because of awesome wolves but also because town used their KP in bad ways, town poisoned five town and zero wolves, town also had all their KP die and their day viiglante shot two town.

1 Like

Town desperado also shot a town which helped a lot. Town had a lot of tools to gain an advantage and win but they just didn’t. We had the tools to try to take advantage of town KP open claiming by redirecting or roleblocking but we couldn’t find any of the KP so the town played well with hiding their KP at least (tho most of their KP died or poisoned town)

1 Like

And town killed this role d1 lol

2 Likes

a role that has a double vote, can kill and cop at the same time, murdered d1

1 Like

Actually day vig shot correctly d2

1 Like

in conclusion that was a fun mash, would say it was slightly town sided but it was mafia sided with who randed mafia, having town sided turbo mashes is fine

2 Likes

Mayification

2 Likes

I’ve come here to report that the soft serve machine has Mango and Orange today. That’s right. No traditional flavour. TWO fruits. I had to try it

2 Likes

nyaaa

2 Likes

why did lurker504 make this hand? are they stupid?

3 Likes

Get fuuuuucked

Nya

Nya

Nya

Nya

Nya

1 Like

Just like Multiverse getting eliminated as town KP in Anni 2022.

1 Like