Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

I still don’t get how they were executed over a mafia.

1 Like

Just like Luka getting eliminated as town cop in stellaris mash

2 Likes

I still don’t get how they were executed over… oh wait the other three wagons were town too

1 Like

I think the words “clean sweep” were said in that wolfchat on N1

1 Like

famous last words before the backup gets shot first

1 Like

To be fair her cat did actually like that post

1 Like

man imagine getting outed by your CAT. i’m sure you’ve never experienced that before conspicuously looks away from litten

2 Likes

It is very funny for the backup to get shot first and the person they swapped roles with to endgame

1 Like

I had finals so I wasn’t really able to do any pregame wolfchat coordination and I do kick myself for not catching that. People don’t execute me when I’m a wolf

1 Like

person who has lost many wolf games

1 Like

I haven’t been executed as wolf since FAM3*. I haven’t been not executed as town since FAM3. You all have perfect inaccuracy on me

*Litten’s game was flipless and I was the Emperor so I did get executed to guarantee a dead wolf but people thought I was likely town and they did until the game ended

1 Like

I haven’t lost as wolf since FAM3

That’s 6 wolfgames*

*counting 2 BotFs

you have italy to thank i think

1 Like

People just do not know how to read me I guess

Yeah I fully unironically do

I could not learn to wolf until I learned how to stop fucking starving myself during wolfgames

a while ago i was working on a mafia game where you were working in an office where everyone was secretly a lizard person pretending to be human and the mafia team were real humans and today completely unrelatedly i had the vision of dead internet theory mafia and it makes the fucking lizard game actually work except dead internet instead because thats actually cool

1 Like

dead internet theory mafia is on the backlog

1 Like

harassment is fundamental to a mafia career

1 Like