Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

I specifically went around the entire place looking for a table where I wouldn’t have to sit awkwardly close to a stranger because I know for a fact the strangers here do not want to talk to anybody. And I sat down at a table that was empty but had someone’s stuff. Turns out that stuff belonged to a friend of a friend. 3 hour conversation

1 Like

YOU REMINDED ME
I BROUGHT A CLIPBOARD FOR A REWSON TO TALK TO THE CULTISTS

God I’m going to have so much fun trolling people with that clipboard

i present new information: it has been brought to my attention that road runner and mr wile e coyote are also gay lovers. that is all

3 Likes

the real ones havw known this for a LONG time

1 Like

I’m sorry I don’t keep up with the looney tunes lore I’m not a hardcore looney tunes enjoyer

1 Like

2 Likes

playing binding of isaac

1 Like

for a while my damage was “tears so big that i cannot see the screen for seconds” but then i found libra. which made my tears just normal big but also i could insta shoot brim. then i picked up soy milk and turns out that would make my tear rate lower and i wouldnt get soy insta shoot :(

1 Like

found 6 special items. insane. never breakfasted though

(Don’t actually do this there are better excuses)

1 Like

Like what?

I mean it depends on your specific situation but like AFAIK most NDAs are about like specific trade secrets and you would likely get questioned further on the general nature of the work etc you were doing. Which obviously you can say you can’t disclose or lie about the details but “I signed an NDA so strict I can’t even tell you what company I was working for” is unusual and would prooobably be taken as just about as suspicious as either having a completely unverifiable story of some job or just outright having that gap in your resume. I don’t know exactly what most recruiters would Want to hear. But something like taking time off to care for a sick/elderly family member for a while or Work On Personal Development would come across much less like you’re Hiding Something

2 Likes

My mom works with companies who haven’t yet filed patents often so I was given the NDA talk as a child.

1 Like

I don’t think I was ever given the sex talk. But I did get the NDA talk.

6 Likes

Better to have them think “damn that’s a while between jobs” than “This Person Is Lying To Me”

1 Like

How much do you think is too much

I have never had a job I am too disabled I just know NDAs very rarely work like that and the default assumption will likely be that you are lying

1 Like