I assume you mean 213 is for heathens, which I would absolutely agree with

1 Like

loving the ohiodefender arc

2 Likes

yeah that

FTR here was my vote

Summary

1 Like

The Tumblr userbase is so wrong. 123 is boring as fuck. 312 is uncomfortable. 231 is the best answer by far

231 makes my brain happy yes

I like to look at addresses and add or subtract something from it to make it a satisfying number or be like hm this address it bad i like the one next to it then i think about that number for 5 minutes because it makes my brain Happy and then i get addresses mixed up when trying to find someone’s house

I don’t have ocd what

2 Likes

saw this in someone i know’s discord about me

this is like

half of y’all

5 Likes

Black seems to be in big trouble here.

it takes a very impressive skillset to fuck up this badly while still having most of your pieces on the board

i think the queen sac is the play here

im not even joking i think Qxc5 Qxc5 Nxd1 is the least losing option for black

i think Kd2 might have actually been better than Kf1 for white as backwards as that looks i think it just wins the knight

Kd2 Re2+ Kxc3 is a little awkward i guess but i think the material gain is probably worth it since Qb2+ doesnt work there

tragically for black xc5 is an option as well and most people usually don’t start exchanges with their most expensive piece

no i know but that doesnt matter you arent taking the queen youre just taking the rook on e1, the piece that recaptures on c5 doesnt matter much

actually i don’t think that changes anything