Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

ALL BUNNIES DO IS SCREAM
IF YOY THINK ABOUTNIT
WE ARE BASICALLT SCREAMINT

Bunnies rarely scream, however if they’re upset with you, they grunt.

1 Like

Like when I was playing to win people got mad at me for being Too Intense and Caring Too Much. Hypocrites. They cared too. They just don’t like when other people seem to do so because “ohhh it’s just a game” 'cause they’re coping about losing. Part of playing social games is respecting when other people play social games

Me talking about “maybe rejecting her advances was the wrong move when it led to her almost nominating me the next week”

NINJA BRINGS OUT THE INNER MAY

1 Like

And either way, literally spending money on Nitro to bribe your opponent is way higher levels of Caring than whatever the hell I was doing

IT WASNT CONNECTED
I WAS TRYING TO RATIONALIZE IRRARIONAL HEHAVIOR OF PUTTING UR ALLIES ON THE BLOCK WEEK 3

LITTEN

1 Like

Who is NINJA penguin

I only know a REGULAR penguin

1 Like

Simply lose to blood on the nerdtower

One of the people were interested in mafia and I recommended the game I cohosted with Gar and then I looked at the playerlist and was like maybe wait
no offense to the players
but you guys are probably not good introductions to mafia

Anyway shower time

Yeah that seems like. A Game

1 Like

it’s a good setup imo to introduce the concept of social play and sprinkling mechanics
and I thought large player pool would mean more people to watch and guide her so she can start mimicking them and getting really good fast

then I looked at the playerlist
nope
I refuse

I will not sign up for it I will not

Not because of the players I just shouldn’t be playing mafia

1 Like

I love you guys but some of you guys are just not very good introductions to mafia

I’m a great introduction to mafia

1 Like

Ayo

1 Like

I miss the really elaborate FMs with crazy abilities and mechanics of sorts

Should I have tofu miso ramen or garlic chicken with lemon rice or steak with Caramelised Root Vegetables and potatoes