Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

I have enough money to buy a bic mac from mcdonalds

1 Like

i dont remember the last time ive seen a Saint get executed somehow so

finally some good fucking food

instaclaiming recluse was the best thing to happen to me (baron in the invest ping) and the worst thing to happen to your attempt to make the saint look suspicious (the other player in the invest ping)

2 Likes

the time i remember it was a poisoned saint
we poisoned the saint and executed them
its the first time ive ever seen a player flip out to the point where the ST had to tell them to leave mid live game

1 Like

me when I put Saint/Drunk in a 7p Baron game, ping the Investigator off the Saint and the actual minion, and give the Drunk Empath neighboring the Saint a 1

and town decides to execute the guy on the other side of the Empath

(I didn’t forcerand ftr, the Empath location actually just worked out like that, though I did use Storyteller Discretion in assigning which role was the Drunk)

1 Like

What happened

1 Like

Honestly the worst thing that can happen to a saints psyche is them being seen as a liar for the game not ending

uh
nobody believed they were the saint and the evil team basically taunted them the entire game
so they had a huge massive explosion

2 Likes

you know what I can’t say im surprised assuming i know where this is coming from

1 Like

to be fair to the good team(I was evil) they were an executed saint lol

offiical
it came from Travis if uve played with him

1 Like

oh not where i thought

but also even less surprising given unofficial

1 Like

i feel like for a while i was the main character for mafia but that might be just because i existed in two locations and was a popular charcter in both fandoms

wtf youre popular?

kat katze

I’m the main character of most things

im a central character but never the main

you’re the main character of the botc tragedy “good wins by assuming the poisoner hit a specific target n1 and forgetting completely about spy misreg”

2 Likes

THE POISONER WOULD’VE HAD TO HIT EXACTLY THE LIBRARIAN, IT WAS OBVIOUSLY A BARON GAME,