Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

everybody loves me until i do something really stupid and then they realize im just a clown

i am the protagonist of the botc comedy ā€œgood has all the information they need to know iā€™m mechanically the minion but i shout over themā€

1 Like

im the protagonist of the botc tragedy ā€œthe pixie pings off huli jing and it all goes downhill from thereā€

2 Likes

WHO WOULD WIN: Chef claim who said ā€œI keep getting zerosā€ in final three or Undertaker claim who said ā€œuhhhhhhhhhhhā€ in final three when asked what the first execution flipped

3 Likes

well you see, obviously the undertaker is trying too hard to flub their claim because theyā€™re minion covering for their demon (ignore that there is no possible universe at this point where both are alive)

1 Like

Who won?

what

The chef got zeros every night and the undertaker forget the first execution whatā€™s hard to understand

i kept shouting that the ā€œundertakerā€ was obviously minion covering for their demon and enough people believed me that by the time they figured out that i mechanically had to be minion both the good players had already nominated each other

2 Likes

How did the chef keep getting zeros?

they didnā€™t they misspoke and i pounced on it

2 Likes

(for the record this is partially my fault because the day 1 exe claimed to me for some fucking reason and i never found an opportunity to tell the demon)

The idea of them both being evil is funny

evil

In my defence my play is not exactly at its peak today given the circumstances

I meant chef or UT

Where did this game happen

ā€œUndertakerā€ won, chef was good

1 Like

I am the protagonist of only rolling apocalypse every single time the streamer tm tries apocalypse TT (why is this mode so swingy)

1 Like