Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

I was at a large feast table that was either under or in a very large tree. Like very very large. Magic tree large. Story was there. Litten was there. Magnus was there. None of you did anything particularly interesting. I had a lime margarita that tasted kind of like soap

1 Like

TUTUU VOICE: you are Ā  gay

1 Like

if we hydra and you pretend to be me noone could tell the difference. you are a born actress

2 Likes

I pretended to be Zug a few times and I think I was alright at it

1 Like

Weā€™ll replace Story with Hazard at the next available dream. It was the result of the poll, sorry.

3 Likes

Complete idiot saturationā€¦

1 Like

There can only be three village idiots in a game.

2 Likes

i have dreams about may semi frequently. ive also had a couple dreams with marissa. no one else has hit dream status

2 Likes

i havent dreamt about mafia players. one discordian. other than that its almost always middle and high school

I donā€™t remember having dreams about any of you so i think iā€™m winning

1 Like

Didnā€™t you say you had a dream about me once? We were at a university.

1 Like

OH WAIT YOURE RIGHT

A search also says you once dreamt about Atlas bringing you chocolate.

2 Likes

wow my memory is getting worse damn

thank u for reminding me

1 Like

And that Hazard was a professional Starcraft 2 player. And once about me and Story, but you didnā€™t remember what.

1 Like

messaging marissa on discord ā€œyou know i wont send you a Christmas card if you live on the same street as meā€ and then it being revealed she had to go back to the orphanage in america,

2 Likes

i also dreamt that i stole crescentā€™s phone during last game while the f5 was going and i was trying to convince her i was town and i was stressed out and i kept thinking about her

1 Like

WHY WAS SHE IN AN ORPHANAGE. I STILL DONT GET IT

2 Likes

omg stalker girl T_T

the hazard dream was so funny. i dreamt that he was crying and bawling his eyes out and it turned into a commerical for mental health. looks like thats my view of hazard

2 Likes

Poor wittle Hazzy

1 Like