Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Yeah but if you swap with me I think it’s kind of a blind box situation

2 Likes

no ive been in my dreams and i lose all my gay in there. its fascinating i don’t know why it happens. im also obsessed with public transport

1 Like

You have to hit “confirm” on the exact right frame to get the one yo uwant

2 Likes

I do not lose my gay in my dreams

1 Like

i’m extremely straight in my dreams
in fact my dreams are what mostly remind me i am straight

1 Like

How many frames a second do your dreams render? Can you pause buffer to make it easier?

3 Likes

My dreams render in lower resolution than real life. It’s kind of like watching them on a small screen

1 Like

By default when I visualise something it’s the same… small. Like I’m looking at it on a computer screen from far away. Maybe it’s the same mechanism that used to make people’s dreams black and white. Ithink that’s less common now

1 Like

That’s because you can’t see things in your head, it’s to be expected.

2 Likes

i lose my gay but i also relive past experiences in them in minor events and the main plot is generally related to the future. and im like always 12

1 Like

how do you manage to friendzone yourself

2 Likes

im pansexual (hide your pans away when i come over to hang out)

some would argue this is trauma. i would argue LALALALALALALA

2 Likes

My childhood best friend from when I was like. 8-12 is ALWAYS in my dreams. Last night she was not there-there but I was making a doll of her and couldn’t get it quite right.

1 Like

The hair colour. It came with a pre-existing hair colour but it was too dark. I saw on Instagram that she dyed her hair a darker blonde recently. I wonder if that was related

1 Like

my dreams are mostly all nightmares; if i dont dream anything im lucky

TUTUU VOICE: voodoo dolls… burn you on the stake… gone…

2 Likes

get out of my head . . .

so this is why you love cooking…

1 Like

:fearful:

1 Like