Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Speaking from experimce it takes a lot of effort to cultivate a reputation of change it

It’s a lot easier when someone else does it for you which someone seems to have in this case

we got away with fakeslipping doctor and having no one notice
we could fakeslip wolf too nya nya nya

2 Likes

if you fakeslip wolf every game, you dont have to worry about wolfslips

1 Like

I thought, people, like, knew and respected me there! I’ve been there for years! I assumed that I would not have to constantly be on the alert for things I say to be misinterpreted

I think the solution to this is have your discord bio status change to community mvp

1 Like

I can say whatever I want on here and everyone will be like “oh classic May, he means well”. No harm was caused to my reputation from the screenshots you posted of me telling you to kill yourself. This is because this is how being a person in a community works

2 Likes

If someone you know and respect says something and you think it’s rude and harsh usually the response is “huh, that’s out of character, let me look at the context and ask them what they mean”. Except now I have a History of being a Problem so they don’t go “that’s out of character” they go “that’s perfectly in character and I don’t need to think about it more”. And then that causes me to have more of a History of being a Problem and so on

2 Likes

Wait we respect people here?

2 Likes

I think we respect nobody and that’s functionally the same as respecting everybody

2 Likes

I can be mean to whoever I want and you all don’t respect them so it’s fine

2 Likes

Next time just use Chatgpt to formulate all your responses to people

I got that banned from mafiaunicerse because I was threatening to do it in champs final which wouldn’t look good on the site

2 Likes

And if they didn’t ban it I was most certainly going to use it lol

1 Like

oh did you do that :joy_cat:
i thought it was just because they decided it was dumb and would be bad if it got more powerful

1 Like

Yeah they were basically like
“Yeah we should do something about that at some point in the future to”
“We need to prevent litten from doing this in champs final I need the rule revisions out TOMORROW”

1 Like

some people did chatgpt posting in rvs on hypixel
we decided it was wolfy though

Litteeeeen I wanna be a cat

2 Likes

Just buy a cat tail and ears and you can basically be a cat

3 Likes

nya
meow nya

2 Likes