Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

A lot of people say they want to be a cat but I notice a lot of people lacking the cat ears and the cat tail in their outfits

2 Likes

ok i have to sleep
don’t nightkill me nya nya nya

1 Like

/kill zug

2 Likes

I should sleep too

1 Like

I want to put the best scum player title because it’s so so so so so funny to me to have that title while also having had games like fucking Hell Echoes in the year it was awarded for. But I love Bad Reply too much to change it

Lokix seadra torkoal tinkatiff mandibuzz dialga

1 Like

There was a Christmas game on the Syndicate. A newcomer from somewhere joined.

After he died, he deadposted knowingly breaking the rules only to say how toxic and unpleasant people were being and how he won’t be back again. “Everyone here is a miserable jerk.”, he said. I laughed and honestly I understood him, I felt similarly demotivated to play that one out. People were tearing each other apart from page 5. I don’t know what happened to the Syndicate but every game people tear each other apart.

1 Like

Speaking of which, a few months ago you made an account there @May but I don’t believe you joined any games. Did you just wanna stalk either me or Story’s posting? She played one game there. It’s okay if you wanted to stalk me, I like being stalked, I’m just curious

1 Like

I thought about playing but never signed up

2 Likes

Also I wanted to save my name

2 Likes

Nyaaaaaaaa

Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

I’m feeling more like a cat today

I’m feeling sleepy today

2 Likes

I think if you modeled how cat I feel it would be a sin wave

1 Like

I tried to turn off my 8AM alarm because I refuse to go to that lecture but I somehow didn’t

The universe was plotting against you

1 Like

Sin (evil) wave

1 Like

Ichecked. I turned off 7:30 and :45 but not 8:00 or 8:30

may how are you always in cookie thread when i check it

1 Like