Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

i got thought of first :sunglasses:
this is because i was scary and dangerous (real)

1 Like

You were! I was scared!

1 Like

We hit into a protective because I thought the greencheck would be protecting you over themselves

1 Like

Hey you share something in common with whatever year I am from

1 Like

1 Like

Achro is the only one of us three who knows how to say the words that a partner is maybe kind of wolfy

1 Like

Achromatic doesn’t win every wolf game either so I think it’s a gameplay flaw to know those words personally

1 Like

I win every wolfgame if you crop the screenshot

1 Like

Still in disbelief about the award.

“Make 1 post immediately get clocked by like 3 people as an obvious wolf and then get gladiated” 2023 Best Scum Player

hey i won an award for contributing nothing and getting ita’d to death

2 Likes

the conclusion is that awards are awesome and should be given out for nothing more often

3 Likes

it is tempting to ask my professor the optimal play in combinatorics mafia

1 Like

(we are doing combinatorics rn)

incoming potentially solicitory message that I need for my senior project help

1 Like

Hey yall! This semester my senior capstone design team is working with the General Motors Human-Machine Interaction Lab to design a Personal Mobility device for young urban professionals traveling the last mile (transport from commute to final destination). However, we need some data. If you have a few spare minutes, we would greatly appreciate it if you could fill out our survey! Survey here: bwoah

If you’re currently in the workforce, I’d like to hear your stories as well! Please let me know by DM’ing me if you’d be open to a quick 15-minute interview about transportation options in your current environment, how other aspects of your life were affected by it, and what would you look for in a personal mobility device you’d use!

2 Likes

I am late

1 Like

:bangbang:

Is it still coming today

Taking that as a resounding no