Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

i was deadnamed after a saint. still better than Plaxico. which was my mom’s second choice. because that was the name of a football player she really liked

4 Likes

I think if i was named plaxico I absolutely just go off the rails bro that would be crazy

2 Likes

your mother’s goat spent two years in jail after accidentally shooting his leg at a nightclub due to new york’s strict gun laws

2 Likes

burress isn’t my mother’s goat. my mother’s goat could never be that problematic. luckily her favorite player ever is upstanding citizen Ben Roethlisberger

I was named after a line in a baby name book

1 Like

I swear I put may more thought into renaming myself than my parents did into picking one in the first place

if you go back far enough i was technically named after an 1800s philosopher

I am not named after anything. Not after my name’s meaning not after any person or idea not even my name’s language of origin has any meaning whatsoever to my parents. And hten I read my own neuropsych eval when I was like 10 and it stopped even meaning myself to me

Genuinely that is the exact moment I started feeling weird about my name. I’ve pinpointed it. They talk about you in hte third person so weird it’s fucked

my name stopped having meaning to me when i said it 15 times in a row. it started having meaning again like 10 minutes later though

many words are like this

i named myself after a video game

not a character from the game, the game itself

You won’t imagine mine

1 Like

so you know that animator

2 Likes

oh my god… youer name is undertale yellow…

4 Likes

In weekend story

1 Like

you were named after a scooby doo character

1 Like

Arctic was definetly named after the sahara desert

1 Like

I had a dream Eliza straight up died and like someone she knew irl made a post on the forums explainign everything and i was in class and like SUPER shaken and upset and i couldnt handle it and i just felt so sad and then like the nezt day she posted on her main and said the whole thing was just to see who would miss her

8 Likes

reminds me of someone who fell into a coma

4 Likes