Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Can’t wait for this to be under 100,000 by this time next year.

1 Like

18.9 million refunds would go hard

100k concurrent players is still pretty high, id expect it to be lower in a year unless a big update drops

4 Likes

Imagine if they made, like, a good Pokemon game.
Actually, scrap that: I want a good fangame, one that doesn’t just make a game Pokemon won’t make but that makes a game Pokemon can’t make.

give it honestly 2 months and we will never hear the word palword again

3 Likes

This, naturally, excludes all Pokemon fangames aside from the ones I might make three lives from now.

if i had to gues in 2 months the game will have a pretty small playerbase but orangeandblack5 will be a part of it

so we will hear the word quite often here on fol

5 Likes

do you guys remember goose goose duck

I can never forget

1 Like

last i checked it still had significantly more players than among us on steam

1 Like

i was playing goose goose duck and was in the same lobby for a really long time and witnessed two people meeting each other and deciding to edate over the course of like 6-8 hours

2 Likes

it’s way better and more fun lol

ive never played it

but ill take your word for it since you are the arbiter of good opinions (until proven otherwise)

2 Likes

actually nevermind your opinions suck i just remembered like two of them

5 Likes

suddenly remembered deceive exists and on one hand i feel like playing it again but on the other the game is basically unplayable for infected and also i’m not bothering setting up my mic

1 Like

im ngl I got my money’s worth as-is

What even is the appeal outside of “Pokemon ripoff”?

Like, no one’s explained that to me.

my bf randomly was really into deciet for a long time despite having played literally no other social deduction game ever. just a random deciet phase. which feels liike such a weird one lol

1 Like

idk man once I’m done exploring the world I doubt I’ll keep grinding for no reason

that’s not usually my MO

like I never returned for the BOTW DLC after I got all the shrines

collecting enough blood was basically impossible because people had a fucking sixth sense for that shit and even if you did

i’m sure orange would be happy to explain in excruciating detail and that no one would disagree with him!

1 Like