Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

the instant you transform you catch a 12 gauge slug to the chest

for me the main appeal is co-op openworld

and automation to varying extents

2 Likes

see that makes sense however i am bullying you so i donā€™t care about logic

1 Like

Take all the most fun parts of Pokemon, Breath of the Wild, some kind of factory sim game (I donā€™t play enough to know which is the best example), and some combination of Anthem/Genshin/Ark, and then carefully mash them all into one game with a surprising amount of thoughtfulness, make it feel like a complete game before launching it, price it reasonably and avoid the temptation to let microtransactions drive you to waste peopleā€™s time to convince them to spend more money, and then top it off with really seamless multiplayer support including very easy to set up dedicated servers with wide compatibility from day 1 so not only can people play your fun game alone but they can do so with friends easily and conveniently if theyā€™d prefer

so basically this

call me back when palworld sex mod

2 Likes

EXACTLY

Deceive Inc?

i assumed italy was talking about deciet

2 Likes

Yeah me too

well, basically that except I donā€™t play co-op as much (most of my friends are not terminally online and those that are ended up deciding to play on the server of a streamer they watch lol)

I LOVE jumpscaring people in decieve Inc tho

When do we get the fol custom lobby

Maybe next time thereā€™s a free weekend

i was talking about deceit yes

1 Like

ive already seen some questionable mods

walks in
walks out

3 Likes

to my amusement someone supposedly made a palworld pokemon mod which was promptly atomized by the all seeing eyes of nintendo

1 Like

I donā€™t want questionable. there shouldnā€™t be a question about why the mod exists or who itā€™s for.

1 Like

thats weaksauce