Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

They’re not taking the position of mentor, are they

2 Likes

They are eligible; he is affiliated with uni and we are required to get a mentor for our final project before we get our diplomas

1 Like

His reputation is one of the better ones

1 Like

Are there other masters?

2 Likes

1 Like

Christianity take

2 Likes

Specifically this thing

1 Like

I dont attribute this to christianity

I wouldnt doubt things are the same in neighboring muslim balkan countries

1 Like

Nah it’s just that I hear it a LOT from Mormons

1 Like

Muslim Kosovo…

2 Likes

What the actual heck?

1 Like

I have become far more appreciative of [college that I go to] because hoo boy would “having to appeal to misogynistic teacher to graduate” not fly here.

1 Like

Note: Ash is not from the balkans

2 Likes

the concept of sexism is very dampened here compared to the west

things that would be perceived as sexist are said more frequently, and the reaction towards them is also greatly reduced

a lot of women genuinely don’t care, it isn’t the first case where i see it happen. they don’t “push through it”, it genuinely doesn’t parse as insulting

not for all of course, but overall

1 Like

not just sexism

any other -ism as well

or -phobic

1 Like

I haven’t heard a case of mysogyny in Romania by miles. Though here there’s still gender roles in the public eyes (alot of people don’t approve of gayness)

2 Likes

I can take partial moral ground to place my ragged country slightly above Bulgaria

Tutu please applaud my heightened moral groundness

3 Likes

ive studied in an international university in the netherlands

by far the most -ist and -phobic students were the romanian ones

you go to a nice school silviu, i think that plays a role. i dont think that you hang around a Bad Crowd

overall yeah i would rank it slightly higher but it also greatly depends on wealth imo. this is the case for america too. the usa isn’t the paragon of virtue and western morals. it varies greatly state to state, and then within each state it varies greatly too

3 Likes

bulgaria let its cold war dictator die of natural causes a free man

romania executed its cold war dictator by firing squad on christmas day

i know which one i like more

3 Likes