Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

youre assuming they know im trans. because like i dont lie about it but without actively talking to me im just kind of a blob of gender im not very conforming. i have one outfit and it is jean and hoodie. i wear it because its the most comfortable and gives me several color options. i like skirts but then i have to deal with wind and pocket issues and such.
its very much possible they’re just unaware and like i still dont care because they aren’t interacting with me for it to be an issue!

3 Likes

Switched my image at the last second. Was originally going to go with this:

2 Likes

12345 imo

2 Likes

Let’s take the best of both worlds

5 Likes

crazy that tutuu and may have the same birthday

2 Likes

hug :hugs:

I mean, it makes sense when you think about it.

1 Like

wow this is terrible

perfect

3 Likes

why would you do this to us

2 Likes

it is fine i do not like any of them. not too fond of people

1 Like

comes in
fails to snipe cookie
gives a shit number
refuses to elaborate
leaves

6 Likes

What if I don’t leave though? :thonk:

2 Likes

mansplaining can be so funny tho like this guy one time explained what life was like in china to a girl i knew. She had literally lived there her entire childhood. He had never been there. She had to corrext him multiple times and disavreed with half of what he was saying but he just kept fucking going. Like ik its (usually) not a concious thing theyre doing but how

4 Likes

i am a man who likes to explain things to people so at times you may think i’m mansplaining. but i’m just autistic. now sit down and listen to me talk about porygon’s niche in gen 1 ou

10 Likes

I’m trying a new mealtime strat

2 Likes

First meal at 11AM (because I never wake up any earlier). Small meal at 3PM. And then I grab dinner in a TO-GO container at 7PM such that I can eat it later. This is the strat

2 Likes

idk why but seeing the word “mealtime” reminded me of the existence of epicmealtime

4 Likes

Wtf throwback

1 Like

iirc one of the guys there was a bad person so now your childhood is ruined gn

2 Likes