Epic mealtime, nigahiga, and Smosh were the golden age of youtube

2 Likes

And machinima ofc

2 Likes

Only like 4 people on this site understand

2 Likes

eliza liking these posts when these channels are older than her

4 Likes

yeah this is the play. my bf is always like “why dont you just buy the ingredients to make breakfast sandwiches yourself and make them in the morning” like thats a recipe for me to stay in bed and not eat because im tired. its slightly overpriced breakfast sandwiches eaten at 10:30 am or nothing

2 Likes

I remember when my friends and i tried to get youtube famous by making a skit about a magic fushigi ball

We got like 30 views and thought we were SO cool

2 Likes

link the vid

2 Likes

I don’t remember what it’s called :pensive:

1 Like

No real

Once I was watching a Twitch stream and the guy saw a doctor character in a game and assumed said doctor was a guy. When informed that the character was in fact a woman, he immediately called her a nurse. Cancelled

2 Likes

He was bisexual though so he was flirting with both

2 Likes

Trickster
N1 target coven leader also protwvted by crusader
N2: Target Whoever
N3. target necromancer, outting them (apparently they don’t die but their attack goes to me and the crus caught it)
N4: found hidden beserker, other crusader peotected them, we killed shroud
N5: killed beserke

High skill role

1 Like

2 Likes

Riichi Book One is 278 pages

A random tracker died n4 being like “wtf is this dude who’s whispering all these people let me track them” INSTANTLY KILLED BY CRUS

1 Like

Or 265 by internal page count

How big is book two

Riichi Book Two does not exist and people ahve been waiting for it ot exist for many years

1 Like

Why do you know what book I’m reading

I almost named a Splatoon draft team after Riichi Book One once. But only two of us played mahjong at the time. We taught everybody else on the team mahjong afterward though