Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

I’m not entirely sure I agree

1 Like

That’s litterally just outfits from the show

1 Like

I was mildly morally opposed to specifically using a gacha game for a server mahjong game night. Like if someone had a history of issues with gachas it’d be kind of shitty to make 'em download one just to play mahjong. And I thought that surely there are good, English-language, non-gacha platforms for the great game of Riichi Mahjong

Yeah and they SUCK

They’re ELEVEN why do they LOOK LIKE THAT. The show ALSO SUCKS

1 Like

nah that show is a solid 6.7

1 Like

A better example would be Haruna Igarashi

Anyway we used a platform called “mahjongtime.com”. Cool features of mahjongtime.com:

• You can declare riichi whenever you want. You don’t need tenpai
  • It doesn’t have 4-riichi draw: if everybody declares riichi, it just becomes a mahjong autobattler
  • Sometimes the platform, and this is a quote from a loading screen, will “try to trick you into declaring a wrong mahjong by promoting the mahjong button when you do not have mahjong”. This is known as “False Mahjong”, and you are warned to Be Aware of it

We eventually had to stop using the platform because there was a bug that caused all of the bots you added to immediately declare non-tenpai riichi on their first turn,which *complete locks them out of winning". I got over my opposition to making people download a gacha after that.

Yeah Haruna is so so so so so so bad

1 Like

My friend has a podcast on Mahjong Soul character designs that just reviewed one of the Fate girls which is why I had htem on the mind

Anyways im gonna roll on Ryan cuz he’s fucking cool

I believe a friend of mine once described him as an “undercooked twink kid”?

1 Like

Sorry. “Wannabe twink kid”.

Do you see who my favorite genshin characters are

I don’t know anything about Genshin Impact but I assume they’re undercooked twinks

Wait I know Venti. Yeah that’s an undercooked twink

1 Like

1 Like

You’re going to get salmonella

And I like Wriothesly because he’s voice by Joe Zheja who voices Claude in fire emblem three houses:

The only fictional gacha character that I am attracted to is Kafka from Honkai Star Rail