Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Anyway it’s Riichi Book One everybody loves Riichi Book One

Asking for Riichi Mahjong Book 2 is like asking for The Bible 2

1 Like

I’m avoiding YouTube so hazbin Hotel doesn’t spoil me

My favourite part of Riichi Book One is the really long introduction that basically teaches you how to Use a Computer

1 Like

I don’t like the art style of the series so I never watched it :stuck_out_tongue:

45 pages on How To Go Online

Did it help you

I don’t know how to go online

Tenhou doesn’t have any interesting women in it, except for me sometimes (this is false I don’t use Tenhou and I am only conditionally a woman)

What tf is Tenhou

Mahjong platform for nerds

Mahjong Soul I heard is the best Riichi Mahjong client

It’s not a gacha game oran anything game it’s just serious mahjong and it has 3-second turn timers. It doesn’t have an official English translation, there’s a browser extension but you can’t use it in English on mobile

Soul is the best solely English-language one. If you’re morally opposed to gacha games (I know for a fact you aren’t, I’ve seen your bio) and/or a prude, Tenhou with an English patch is probably better for you. There’s also an awesome furry mahjong client I forget the exact name but it costs dollars upfront. Riichi City is Mahjong Soul but newer and suckser

To be fair there’s some genuinely bad Mahjong Soul outfits w/r/t sexualisation of children I don’t want to downplay that. Some of them are very bad. Specifically the recent collab with. Hold on

The recent collab with " fate kalid liner prisma⭐illya licht the nameless girl"

1 Like

Riichi City is not any better. Kemono Mahjong as far as I know is faultless in this regard but again it costs dollars

1 Like

My friend Lavender is making a mahjong client which I assume will be completely flawless

1 Like

I’M GONNA DO A KITTENS GAME RESET

Wait no I should get more kittens maybe?

It’s genuinely funny that Gacha games are less predatory then most modern games

1 Like