Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

@Arctic

my college class today was my first ever college class to go over time. and it was to make fucking images move using ai services. elon musk was mentioned approximately 7 times. jeff bezos 5. often in conjunction with podcasts.

2 Likes

You seem to be having fun :blush:

Did you make jeff bezos and andrew tate kiss?

i was also made to talk about things. i only stammered somewhat and redid one sentence from the start. overall pretty good for me
i care about ai being used to interpret muscle movements and body signals to replicate body parts or re-establish connections between body parts. i do not care about making waves in an image animated we have a tool for that and its called a video camera

1 Like

“i care about ai” i care about this cool use of technology if we could do it with magic and adderall id also be down

2 Likes

Oooh i see

Thanks for sharing to me about your day i find that endearing, feel free to share all you want ^-^

i actually have really bad time management skills the only reason im so punctual with college is that i spend the entire time before college every hour of every day thinking about college. i keep around 3 or 4 things in my brain to hyperfocus on at any time. i essentially just have a big whiteboard in here. currently we’re on that game im totally gonna make, quiz program for my tests coming up, and oh wow i have to go to college again

4 Likes

not that game the other game. ultimate snake deluxe 4.0 remix. its snake but cool

1 Like

dummy story

stfu tootie ur name is literally toot toot go fart somewhere stupid idiot !

1 Like

id argue my ability to never forget specific things due to them being thought about once per minute is a sign of supreme intelligence. im like a monk. i have trained my brain to remember the important things. like how the web browser in ultimate snake deluxe 4.0 remix is called mewgle chrome

2 Likes

WHAT THE HELL I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS

1 Like

why is there a web browser? lore reasons

1 Like

:blush::dash:

^ u

1 Like

thd antivirus is nyacaffee

1 Like

me in zoom class when i fart and my mic picks it up and my user rectangle lights up in green

its also technically a resource management game but its snake trust

1 Like

why are you unmuted

1 Like

i remember when we had zoom they tried to make me have video and audio. dear fol i am the same with people i know in real life i cannot speak on zoom calls

1 Like