Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

eh im doing all that in class anyways. What if i learnt javascript. What if I made a web app. What if tied cannon to my arm and became irl mii gunner

2 Likes

refactoring nya nya nya nya nya

you know, you did always have budget samus energy

1 Like

I found this
“Who’s holding lil monsta”
“What”
“What?”
“…”
“It’s fine chat”

I flipping love Patters.
Patters has been one of my irl STs

1 Like

fol reference?

4 Likes

Has It Happened

Deltarune’s played with this idea in quite a compelling way via the [redacted] route in Chapter 2.

1 Like

Well, less the author and more the player, but point still stands.

1 Like

My haters do not understand this

1 Like

Have you met a certain guava

1 Like

Don’t think that’s a great idea
Chat GPT tends to make stuff up

When I asked it to spoil the ending of one of my favorite novels, it created new nonexistent characters (the book had alternate personas of the main villain which were scheming against him, but Chat GPT created multiple new alternate personas for the main villain which in reality never existed) with secret and brilliant plans that changed everything

When I asked it to spoil the ending of my favorite video game, it 1) created new in reality nonexistent machinations for one of the protagonists explaining how she was able to manipulate one of the antagonists in an extremely convoluted way when in reality this sequence of plans / events never happened and the two characters have no relationship, and 2) stated that the main villian was secretly haunted by the memory of his father the entire time and this is why he enacted his sequence of plans. There is another really convoluted reason as to why the villain did everything he did, but his father has absolutely nothing to do with it.

2 Likes

Okay, see this post?

When you look atthe different handwriting on the poster, does it feel like there’s anything odd about it?

6 Likes

oh god

It could be because they’re all writing the exact same thing. But it feels like I can tell that the same person wrote all of this, even though I can’t identify any specific consistent pieces of the handwriting. Does anybody else get this feeling?

1 Like

I mean I can change my handwritting styles so maybe

I can too, I spent a while as a kid messing with my handwriting. It’s not odd for someone to be able to do this. What’s odd is that I just feel like I know it’s all the same person despite the changes they’re making

1 Like

its because that person was you

2 Likes

i mean 1 day blinding stew is kinda a banger suggestion so of course they should write in multiple times

2 Likes

Oh that’s what the Blind Stew thing is