Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

accidentally contacted the witches covenant

1 Like

The third and fourth ones both swap between small-caps A and lowercase a in a distinctive way. Maybe it’s less the commonalities between the different sentences and more the lack of consistency inside each one (and the superficial “distinctive features” added to each) that’s getting me

subtle details are changed so thoroughly that if anyone can change their handwriting like this on the fly i’ll just assume they’re five people in one body

1 Like

I can do this

1 Like

Probalby not as well I’m rusty lemme try

1 Like

Look at the 1’s

Holy fuck GeForce really does run badulr gate 3 super easily

Hmm I took a bit of time and this is the best I can do, and I still don’t think it’s as good as the meme? So maybe it was different people writing it, or one very attentive person.

Maybe what was pinging me as fake was the fact that it didn’t feel like it was actually written on the pole there?

1 Like

Hopefully police don’t raid your house or they are going to think you are a serial killer

1 Like

Like the stuff on the last one in the meme. Doubling back on the lines in capital Bs and Ds. I never think to do that and I can’t do it in a way that seems natural. It would definitely take mroe active practice to be able to get that many different handwriting styles in

1 Like

the "k"s are all very similar

1 Like

plus ever 1 has the underline

2 Likes

I like the one you can tell was obviously written with the non dominant hand

1 Like

It’s the easiest way to throw off your usual writing rhythm!

1 Like

I can’t even pretend to have good handwriting. I am permanently stuck with my horrific cursive-print amalgamation and unrecognizable letter Ts

1 Like

Me too

I used to be good at writing with my left hand… I should pick that up again

1 Like

I love this tweet…

2 Likes

I used to collect samples of my friends’ handwriting so I could learn the different quirks they had

2 Likes

actual serial killer

3 Likes