Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Everybody knows this!

1 Like

The point of the cookie thread is to learn about my traits and hobbies

Likeā€¦ Murdering People?

I havenā€™t killed anybody yet

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t do it probably cause Iā€™m too much of a perfectionist and would spend forever trying to plot a manner of killing which would genuinely leave zero evidence and thatā€™s hard so Iā€™d never get around to it

1 Like

itā€™s honestly better to not plan it at all, makes it harder solve. All you gotta do is make sure you donā€™t have your phone on you and there arenā€™t any cameras

Excessive planning is my downfall! I canā€™t help myself! This is how my wolfgame works too

1 Like

whether or not you could murder is impossible to know without having been in the circumstance to murder. however whether or not youd be a good murderer is a great question. really shows your values. what do you want out of a murder.

literally me

1 Like

The only fun out of murdering someone is the excitement you get that you might get caught

2 Likes

youre quite the boring murderer

4 Likes

No I agree. Itā€™s not the only fun but itā€™s a crucial part of it

someone has clearly never tried to elicit reactions from their victim

1 Like

you can do that without killing them

1 Like

i donā€™t think iā€™d get away with it because i wouldnā€™t have it in me to murder unless i truly hated someone. and at that point it would be a crime of passion and all the flaws that entail

2 Likes

why do you people immediately go to fun. there are more positive emotions to take away from murder other than thrill

1 Like

Torture is just murder but less icky

1 Like

yes but itā€™s less interesting that way

1 Like

can a girl not kill just to cause as much destruction as humanly possible

1 Like

this is a bold statement even outside the realm of memeing

1 Like