1 Like

VANILLA FAM
VANILLA FAM

1 Like

I crashed and burned violently and most of the game was erased from my memory

1 Like

2019 was such a crazy year. that year was like 3 years. very long year

2 Likes

But literlaly all the text of the game is still there so it’s trivial to reconstruct the memories once you want them back

1 Like

This was mostly because of missed medication and sleep deprivation and lack of eating

1 Like

do not miss your medication that is a really bad thing

1 Like

Dining hall pasta is genuinely inedible byw. I can tolerate most of what they have but the pasta is impossible to eat

1 Like

holy shit that sounds like a fun combo can you give me your schedule that you did for this?

we should get you one of those beer caps except one side has vitamin c (for your scurvy) and the other side has soup (to regenerate your soup)

2 Likes

i am biased because if i stop taking my medication then i’ll start sleeping 16 hours a day

1 Like

if i dont take my medication i will sleep for 10 hours and still be tired so

I only missed evening medication so it wasn’t like the worst in the world. It was just the one that stops pain and makes it difficult to sleep. So it was painful and difficult to sleep. But not like. The kind of all-permeating impossible to think fatigue of missing morning

1 Like

TWINNING
in my brain i think i sleep worse now because i dont sleep as long. but i am pretty sure waking up at 10am instead of 3pm is an improvement

1 Like

I think i kept you alive for f3 in one of my wolfgames because i knew you’d sleep through the first half

And i was right

1 Like

this is literally exactly what happened

2 Likes

Sure! Don’t sleep and don’t eat and don’t open thread and sit in wolf chat stressing yourself out like crazy and repeat this for like a week

2 Likes

i masterfully slept through the entire endgame and died

3 Likes

Well ok technically you slept through the whole thing cuz you got voted within an hour but

The benefits of having this happening is that my earlygame really sucked because I was in just like constant extreme pain and so everybody was like “Wow! May is so Polarised!” and I won future wolfgames off of that