Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

if you want to completely fuck your day up and not eat or sleep it tends to help to believe that youre some kind of monk with a sheer amount of will that lets you not feel pain or hunger (you will still feel pain or hunger)

1 Like

yeah 2019 was nuts

1 Like

who decided that shit

yooo what happened in your 2019
my 2019 was big because thats when i like started existing. straight up did not have An Identity before 2019. end of 2018 kind of but 2019 was when the person happened

1 Like

I mean after a certain amount of not eating I just stop feeling hungry and just feel kind of high

I dont even remember life before covid im ngl

1 Like

nah 2016 felt like 20 years

1 Like

I think 2017 was my most nuts year personally. because thats the year I started taking my computer in my room (my parents didn’t let me previously) and going on the internet for 8-9 hours/day once i got home.

2018 and 2019 were products of that. 2019 was a particularly weird one though

1 Like

yeah lmao

1 Like

And then if I eat while in that state not only do I stop feeling that but I start feeling hungry and it all catches up to me

1 Like

fol

2 Likes

it kinda fucked me up for a while. because id look back and my memories of me were almost all from that year for a while. Now i had a preetty big 2023 so its been weighed out but then? damn

1 Like

my parents still dont even let me have my phone in my room

Was it you or litten that had a “Mod rebellion” group

Wasn’t it Litten

Sounds like a litten thing

How long until you get to move out

i was only ever allowed 2 hours of computer time a day and i couldnt in the morning or at night and it was in the living room. As a result, wii u tos forums

They would put
[] to shield themselves from mods

So I could say

[[[[[[Katze is the worst moderator]]]]]]]

And the mods wouldn’t see it

uhh about 2 years