Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

the protestant work ethic and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

1 Like

The aunt in question once came over our house and used her Wine Price Checker app to Check the prices of all our Wines so she could determine which one to open and she was Very Disappointed when none of them were more than like ten dollars.

WAIT HOLY SHIT
i just googled the cutoff score
Breaking News: We now have the results from all of the 1,490,000 juniors who took the October 2023 PSAT and have updated our estimates accordingly.
lord have mercy

apparently my college app was pretty good and the only thing i really had on there was the discord bot i made that sent pictures of catboys. the bar is much different here

1 Like

That i do not know
I took the old one which had a different scoring system

2 Likes

:pray:

i took it digitally so apparently its just an estimate but

ME

god i was such a bad student in high school

3 Likes

Hey Eliza do you know the like. SAT math problem structure trick where pretty much every question will have some kind of easy shortcut way to do it and then a tedious and difficult way to do it

3 Likes

yeah lmao

no
I took the ACT and got like a 26 in math and a 31 overall

1 Like

Turns out being DISABLED AND UNABLE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE fucks me on applications

2 Likes

you guys are silly for trying to apply to schools with standards. I did nothing but play forum mafia for 4 years and got into THE washington state university in two hours

2 Likes

lmao

me and may can do a fusion dance and become either one Normal Guy or like. a fish. flobping on the ground. depends on the day

2 Likes

my dad is always like
YOU NEED TO GET A 3.9 GPA SO YOU CAN GET A FULL RIDE TO UVU
dads hate this new trick! get accepted to college with 0 tuition!

we’re actually just really shitty mermaids. we got all the flawed recessive genes

1 Like

It’s ahrd for me to explain not in person with question examples but if you’re ever doing more than like a line or two of math you’re probably missing a Trick Way to do the question. If you can take a practice test or two and just look at all the questions and learn to spot the Tricks you’ll save a bunch of time

I tried to explain this to a Discord server once and they all got really mad at me and didn’t get it

2 Likes

The second i started college and i was taking classes i wanted to take i turned into an academic weapon

High school for me was just girls and marching band
I was the lesbian version of a football bro

1 Like

damn