Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

commended means ~nothing. you’re def gonna be commended tho

1 Like

nice

it’s super variable tbf. Now you get to wait excruciating months to find out if u can be kickin it at wazzu

1 Like

TRUE

ive been fucking up college so hard (positive). like this shit is being owned. however due to shenanigans my Literally Being Sick Twice has made my attendance like 85% and because there is no bar ive been told alot of it is based off attendance

2 Likes

they said the range was 209 to 216 so

I got a 1570 and I was so tempted to retake it until I got a perfect score

2 Likes

i was lucky that I got a 225 selec index so i knew i was in

2 Likes

It’s for people in the top something% that didn’t make Semifinalist.
Pretty much a consolation prize for the tryhards who didn’t make it in.

1 Like

:wowee:

Because once you get a 1570 like you know it’s just RNG to get those extra points

what is the finalist semi finalist thing do they put all the fucking school kids in school hungergames or some shit and have them do mind battles against each other

2 Likes

i think i just described yugioh

2 Likes

I emailed a teacher i had for a class that was part ACT prep and i was like
“hey do you have any advice for the PSAT”

he got to me like 2 weeks after i took it and was like “nah but here’s some ACT prep advice”

i literally haven’t taken a non-PSAT standardized test since middle school. we were supposed to have a mandatory one but then covid hit and i was too lazy to take it when every school became test optional

1 Like

idk

I never took the PSAT I just took the actual SAT twice

1 Like

This is because I slept through the PSAT date

1 Like

Is it actually different from the SAT I never figured that out

interesting how there seems to be a common culprit for all of my academic misfortunes. i’m sure it’s a coincidence

3 Likes