Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Spanish AP Test was way fucker harder then the SAT

I felt like I entered another dimension taking that shit

1 Like

marissa do you know of any other ways to get Good Financial Stuff at schools in washington or oregon in the event that i do not make the cutoff

fr eliza if u do get it u gotta come to washington state uni cuz we have a bunch of cool trans people, great trans dorm, plus there is an LDS church like right there and wsu has a high ‘free speech score’ or whatever which i know a lot of conservative parents/grandparents care a lot about

1 Like

i am not LDS anymore

I remember I got a 770 English and 790 Math my first time, and I retook it because I wanted an 800 in Math.
Got it second attempt, but my Reading score went from 400 to 370, and my Writing score went from 370 to 400, and at that point, I gave up on a perfect SAT score because what the heck.

1 Like

i meant for ur parents mindset i know ur not lds lol

ah fair

i keep forgetting that ive told you that like 5 times

I mean, I never got COVID from taking the SAT, so, uh, it’s probably different.

1 Like

I said “good mormon” instead of “good morning” to my classmate before i found out she was LDS

oops

3 Likes

i should probably google “wsu financial aid” to make sure because there’s no way in hell my parents will accept the word of some nerd on the internet

nice

my parents actually just kinda stopped talking about anything religion with me

1 Like

also not a ton tbh, wsu has kinda mid aid for OOS unless u do nmsf

OOS?

out of state

1 Like

oh i realized that like two seconds later

like sometimes itll come up in a slightly related way and ill be about to leave the room and they’ll be like “NO I PROMISE ITS NOT RELIGIOUS” and then ill leave anyways

I think it’s fucked up that they make you do competitive like prealgebra for college admissions. Like I took that shit in 8th grade and did fine. It’s literally just doing 1,000 easy questions and fighting over scraps about it

1 Like

was ElizaTheMormon ever real.,, did eliza used to spit ancient* proverbs from the book of mormon

1 Like