Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

This is what happens next time you go out into the woods. Watch out

2 Likes

You get a cookie, and you get a cookie. Everyone gets a cookie.

1 Like

What the fuck there’s not a single good ice cream flavour

Take a photo of the flavours list and I’ll choose for you.

1 Like

NUTELLA IS $7.29???

Don’t get that one.

2 Likes

Old Butch looks like something out of fnaf

1 Like

No I mean likr actual Nutella

I picked already

they made a fighting game for jujutsu kaisen and the only way to describe it is mid

Some kind of fucked Up chocolate

they wasted all of their budget allowing gojo to use infinite void

There’s no wild animals on campus it throws me off

1 Like

I saw Marissa at an orphanage in WSU yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything. She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen snickers bars in her hands. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma’am, some of those are for the other orphans” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took some of the snickers bars and started putting them away, she stopped her and told her to inspect them each individually “to prove the bars are untamperino’d" and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. As she inspected each bar and put them away, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

4 Likes

also megumi cannot do The Funny™ which automatically makes the game worse

@May should i make a mahjong mafia

1 Like

i missed ONe input i love hungrybox at the grocery store but having to change the pronouns is an endeavor

1 Like

My eyes should reflect light like a cat I wanna freak out people who drive shitty trucks

1 Like

My friend and I did one

tom