Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

for those who don’t waste their lives staring at 9 consecutive ads because crunchyroll is dogshit there is a guy named megumi who is a summoner and one of his gimmicks is that he has a summon that will instantly kill him before hunting down and killing everyone else in a one mile radius

was it just everyone was mahjong tiles or did it have special mechanics

We have a running joke that the setup is too terrible and we’re going to be banned from the server as soon as the reviewers lay eyes on it and we made it at like midnight in a VC after commentating streams for a while but here it is

1 Like

Oh it’s private.

I got something called “New York Super Fudge Chunk”

I wish I got a picture so I could’ve had you evaluate that owuld’ve been fun. Sad. I was out of the store before I saw the post

1 Like

Oh god I haven’t looked at this doc in ages. Some of the wording really shows the state we were writing it in. We accidentally phrased the watcher as a tracker

1 Like

There’s always next time. You can remember to forget the next time you go out, instead of forgetting to remember.

1 Like

This is a goated setup

You’re getting banned from the server as well. You’ve never set foot in there but I’m giving them your Discord ID so they can ban you

2 Likes

Everyone involved in creating or praising this setup must be banned

This setup certainly exists. I have no particular opinions about it one way or another.

1 Like

It’s not that exceptional in any way. We just have a running joke about it being the worst thing ever that will get us banned

1 Like

fascinated by this image. can really see the mechanations

5 Likes

band kids unite

1 Like

THE CHECKPO

2 Likes

Anyone else find it slightly weird we ran nearly double the number of SFoLs as FoLs

I mean it’s always been that way tbh

1 Like

I count 1 anon SFOL so far.