Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

I was the same but then I had enough at one point lmao. Like the amount of dumb work that was way to long made me pissed

1 Like

Eventually Iā€™ll have enough, Iā€™m sure. But sometimes friends of mine are like ā€œthank GOD I didnā€™t have to go past precalcā€ and Iā€™m like you are so different from me it is incomprehensible

2 Likes

Basically 1984

2 Likes

Yea that is a bit early lmao

I got pissed after like the max of undergraduate math

1 Like

Calcs were chill tho

cope and fucking seethe

2 Likes

Whenever someoneā€™s like ā€œI never have to have cancer again thank godā€ I feel really sad for themā€¦ and you canā€™t tell them that because theyā€™re happy about it. But I feel very sad. Itā€™s less about the disease and more about the fact that they clearly intend to never get cancer again when they say this. And Iā€™m like what hte fuck. Iā€™m going to keep doing this as long as I possibly can. Eventually Iā€™ll have enough, Iā€™m sure. But sometimes friends of mine are like ā€œthank GOD I caught my diagnosis before Stage IVā€ and Iā€™m like you are so different from me it is incomprehensible

4 Likes

thsi is basically you

3 Likes

Whenever someoneā€™s like ā€œI never have to go in the torture labyrinth againā€ I feel really sad for htemā€¦ and you canā€™t tell them that because theyā€™re happy about it. But I feel very sad. Itā€™s less about the labyrinth and more about the fact htat they clearly intend to never get tortured again when they say this. And Iā€™m like what hte fuck. Iā€™m going to keep doing this as long as I possibly can. Eventually Iā€™ll have enough, Iā€™m sure. But sometimes friends of mine are like ā€œthank GOD I got out of the labyrinth before the minotaur spotted meā€ and Iā€™m like you are so different from me it is incomprehensible

1 Like

@Litten IS A TYRANT

May Unempathetic

1 Like

Whenever someoneā€™s like ā€œI never have to play forum mafia againā€ I feel really sad for htemā€¦ and you canā€™t tell them that because theyā€™re happy about it. Because I feel very sad. Itā€™s less about the mafia and more about the fact htat they clearly intend to never get tortured again when they say this. And Iā€™m like what hte fuck. Iā€™m going to keep doing this as long as I possibly can. Eventually Iā€™ll have enough, Iā€™m sure. But sometimes friends of mine are like ā€œthank GOD I got that forum banā€ and Iā€™m like you are so different from me it is incomphreneisble

5 Likes

Torture labyrinth post was better but I donā€™t expect you to understand.

Time to close these channels and never look at them again.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a suffering room?

1 Like

Yeah brakā€™s in it

They thought they could revolt against me without consuqences

I donā€™t even have perms to bathroom

1 Like

I know

1 Like