yeah and your pillow case looks like a pillow case for a baby very adorable

1 Like

Ace Attorney moment

2 Likes

Writing this down

1 Like

space jam dvd

3 Likes

Whenever someoneā€™s like ā€œI never have to take a math class again thank godā€ I feel really sad for themā€¦ and you canā€™t tell them that because theyā€™re happy about it. But I feel very sad

2 Likes

but why

I love math, but I hate math classes (unless there are no stakes)

I love math classes cause I love being forced to learn things

2 Likes

I need someone to threaten me at knifepoint to do the things I enjoy otherwise I fuck around all day

4 Likes

Ayo

1 Like

Itā€™s less about the class thing and more about the fact that they clearly intend to never learn any math again when they say this. And Iā€™m like what hte fuck. Iā€™m going to keep doing this as long as I possibly can

2 Likes

I made a Reddit post on hazbin hotel Reddit and it was my first ever Reddit post outlining a theory that I thought made the most sense and then it was removed a minute later and Iā€™m angry

2 Likes
Theory spoilers

I have really enjoyed this series so far and I have some theories about where this is all headed. First I want to discuss the significance of the serpent being resurrected in heaven. I think this changes the game of the series quite significantly. Heaven is described as a place without worry or strife and from what was presented to us it does seem that way. Howeverā€¦I highly doubt that it was always this way. Sera seemed to know something that us and Charlie didnā€™t know and it felt as though when I was watching the trial that people seemed TOO ignorant of how and why someone gets into heaven. The angels watching the trial did not know what makes someone get into heaven, nor did they know about the exterminations. It feels to me that for some reason, most people in heaven are kept ignorant.

On its own, this would be merely strange. However there was something else that was bothering me. The sinners in hell are often flawed in some fashion, however we do know that redemption is possible. Yet we are being led to believe that during the entire history of hell, only a single person has ever been redeemed? I doubt that. I think there is a chance sinners have redeemed themselves in the past and for whatever reason, this has led to a lot of problems. Which would make sense, being in hell for a while would warp yours perceptions and would make it easy for you to challenge authority/change the status quo if you make it to heaven. I think it stands to reason that since someone could be redeemed, they could also be judged and sent back to hell, and I think former sinners could lead problems where even non former sinners would ā€œfallā€ to hell again because of the influence of former sinners.

Which leads me to my main point. I think Heaven is purposefully obscuring what makes someone make it to heaven to prevent people from being redeemed. I also think exterminations are an excuse to kill of sinners who have the potential to redeem themselves. This would explain why Lute thought Charlieā€™s ideas was threatening the foundation of heaven, because if sinners are redeemed, it could lead to disorderly chaos in heaven where angels/non sinners could be judged once again and sent to hell.

1 Like