Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Yeah…

3 Likes

hes real for that. when im scum i love to just play fucking puppet master because nobody can do shit without looking like a lunatic. yeah that guy shown up in the thread just to move pressure away from me im sure. its totally obvious that im scum from the fact I’ve only pushed strong townies every single day. Please place more weight on the fact you think i’m good at mafia

2 Likes

I was like so obsessive and bossy in Stellaris chat about all our actions because I was like I refuse to do this again

3 Likes

this was delayed bc my dad was asking me about reflex angles. responding to litten meta

1 Like

i have made attempts to bus but they always die shortly before i start talking about them

3 Likes

i should probably stop trying to bus people

2 Likes

Oh yeah italy tried to bus people that game but no one noticed because those people died before any major bus attempts happened

every single time i tried

2 Likes

bussing on fol is such high risk honestly. sometimes people will care and clear you and other times you will lead a wagon on your own buddy and nobody cares 5 minutes later

2 Likes

second circumstance is the more common circumstance

1 Like

I think my role was pretty perfect for my character
I either die n1 or I live long enough to be a menace to either town or mafia (I can be a real menace to town as town on rare occasions)

1 Like

I went crazy when baker was bussing our poisoner I was losing my mind I had a claim ready for guava it was gonna be better

1 Like

It honestly doesn’t matter because no one reads interactions after flips

for most of them i didn’t even get to start
i was lurking in thread trying to decide the angle i want to go about and watched them die in realtime before i got to interact at all

that is the point of the thing i said

my accursaxy on resds have improved dramatically when I just assume people bussed

akimbo sniper rifles

2 Likes

Achromatic threatening to shoot me to block me from shooting leafia when I had 95% accuracy and 10% ITA dodge

1 Like

i miss perfect dark in perfect dark theres a railgun that lets you shoot through fucking walls it goes hard

1 Like

like you scope in and it just go brr and you have heat vision