Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

an example of this is me letting someone claim my role as masons
that was pretty bad
never again

a counter example is me being jail keeper and making the scum feel very pressured they were commenting in mafia chat saying “I hate this every time litten posts it scares me he’s in total control of the game and he makes me feel like I slipped up by bringing up a post of mine then waiting eons to reply to what I say”

proxy and detonation bombs were also in perfect dark. I really enjoyed perfect dark. played it iwth friends. i probably enjoyed it more than halo pvp halo pvp is obviously more advanced but its simply not as silly

Nya

2 Likes

Jailkeeper is pretty strong I stopped two kills that game

1 Like

Have I ever done anything cool with a PR

1 Like

new may pfp. fear

4 Likes

Oh I remembering the game more
I made the scum think I was the 1-shot watcher somehow who used their shot because I somehow knew something about what they did

I am pretty sure that was me just trolling them
(That’s why I didn’t die during the night until it was too late)

that game was so tragic

1 Like

i blocked mafia from getting a lawyer that one time

[REDACTED] might have lost but they won our hearts

1 Like

I’m just fucking around for a little wihle for fun

1 Like

What the fuck. Unconstitutional

1 Like

the hosts thought my role was overtuned and they didn’t expect it to survive that long
I agree but I feel like the time to ramp up makes it so it’s hard to balance it without making it worse than a vt

i am mechanically elite for this reason (don’t ask me what i did on day 2)

maybe focus more on ITA dodge rather than ITA accuracy

why are you gay now

1 Like

That changes the role dramatically makes it so you fake claim stuff to bait shots from open wolfing wolves

assuming hit rate subtracts instead of dividing
10% is a lot

1 Like

yeah but that was like, near end game

Making it a juggernaut for ITA dodge earlier with only having like a cap of 30% ITA accuracy might work

1 Like