Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

so the semicolon connects two related pieces of information but have you heard of the second, much more sinister version

1 Like

image-164
it can connect to anything, such as
a demonic summoning ritual
your mother
neptune
a picture of a bear

3 Likes

Depends how much you want Ryan in particular. The pity faith you get if you happen to roll IUD man again sucks ass, so if you just want A character and you’d be happy with other ones, you should probably just not risk getting a dupe; you’d want to pick a different banner. And if you’re a patient person they’ll probably have your wannabe twink kid as a rate-up eventually when he gets a new outfit or something.

1 Like

I almost went for Hibiki, streamer girl, because she is literally just me (running joke) (her birthday is a day after mine) (her hobby is “roast others, gaming”) but she’s with Yui Yagi who I already have

1 Like

i didn’t end up getting any characters on the rest of my pulls so it didn’t matter anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i think that’s a whistle

1 Like

This guys got some banger emotes ngl tho

this guy has me questioning my sexuality fr

2 Likes

It’s an IUD necklace that looks like an IUD. Don’t know what to tell you

His alt outfit:

2 Likes

repost moment

He’s just like me fr

4 Likes

i stole it from somewhere else therefore the fault does not fall upon me if it was posted here

@Italy

1 Like

That is the exact same screenshot

Whoever you stole this from stole it from me

Kaguyahime’s normal emotes are mid because she’s an older character and htey hadn’t figured out how to make emotes that good. But her spring exclusive emote is newer and therefore good and it makes me long for what could’ve been

chainsaw

she think she javier milei :sob:

cycle of thievery