Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

how did he get into any position of power

his cabinet is a bunch of clones of his dead dog which he telepathically communicates with

Untitled

he is actually a supervillain that appears in a filler episode for 5 minutes and is never seen again

Meet the cishet guy

2 Likes

iā€™m cishet (but fruity)

3 Likes

2 Likes

wow whereā€™d you find that

1 Like

5 Likes

@May this guy is goated iā€™m happy i got him

1 Like

I always have trouble deciding what banner to pull because Iā€™m like. I want the game to decide what I get. I wanna work with what I get. HOWEVER I donā€™t want one of the boring-ass characters and I donā€™t want some of the kids. I just wanna be able to veto half the game

Some of hte kids they manage to be ~normal about and itā€™s like. I know youā€™re capable of being okay. So why must you choose to do otherwise

Iā€™m reading such a creepy novel

Like on its surface itā€™s not creepy, it seems prettt standard, mobility, magic, ect
But when I started reading it first I remember thinking sometnint was off by it

And I slowly started to realize that it feels like everyone is under a spell, people were admiring the ā€œking dragon Dukeā€ and it felt like the protagonist was literally the only one who was not acting weird

And eveyrhing was fine until this chapter

The book did a really good job of just giving off a generic magic nobility vibe with some creepy undertones maybe Iā€™m reading too much in it but now even the protagonist family started to act weird towards her

ITS ETC
NOT ECT
YOUā€™VE BEEN SAYING THIS FORLIKE THE LONGEST TIME EVER BUT I ONLY REMEMBERED TO TELL YOU JUST NOW

4 Likes

I will profeed to keep saying ect

I checked the forums just now and it seems people agree that thereā€™s some conspiracy going on