Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

its listed as mpi, i think

1 Like

teacher: did you break it down?
me: oh shit my bad
me:

From the standpoint of people who watched the incredibles a decade ago and were adults by the time the second one came out, it is much worse than the original

For kids tho (which is also a big audience!!) i’d say they’re equal in Goodness?

2 Likes

It wasn’t that bad

do you guys ever make a post you know is a banger but will only be appreciated by future scholars once youre long gone

6 Likes

its just that it was worse than the original by a large margin, partially because the original was very good

1 Like

it probably was but yknow 1500s wasnt great when it came to Medicine so we cant know for sure
it was PROBABLY just that tho

2 Likes

me omw to become a plague doctor

1 Like

plague doctors were coooollll though
that makes up for the… supreme lack of knowledge!!

1 Like

i used to be unironically obsessed with plague doctors
that was my thing before i got into clownery

3 Likes

The first Incredibles movie was begging for a sequel. We watched this family build as a team of superheroes, who at first had to hide their powers and then grew to demonstrate their capabilities in public, not waiting a moment to put on their masks the second the Underminer emerged, and we wanted to see how they could progress to act as a family.

The titles of these movies tease this concept (“Mr Incredible” to “The Incredibles”), but the cliffhanger is diluted, the characters are regressed, the world progression is undone (why were the Incredibles praised after launching the mech into the side of the building during the first movie, but condemned after saving lives and mitigating damage property in the second?). It just looks cool.

3 Likes

Guys I never watched the incredible

1 Like

then covid happened and my plague doctor costume for halloween was too real

2 Likes

No it rly wasnt tbh
It’s just that the incredibles is one of the most incredible animated movies ever
Hard to make something that good again :joy_cat:

3 Likes

yeah lmao

i fw plague doctors. mostly because of my fascination with masks

2 Likes

pixar and disney have both kinda fallen into meh territory it feels like

lmao

@italy show her the thing

EXCEPT FOR DISNEY CHANNEL TV SHOWS

1 Like