Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

I’m not even usually trying to fuck with htem

1 Like

i never watched it so L

i heard it was pretty meh tho

how often do you mock them

God this reminds me when I suggested a group of people call themselves the council of idiots

2 Likes

Toy Story 3 was a good movie, no. The beginning with Andy growing up and time passing fits the theme of the movies, which is amplified by the passing of the torch when he gives his toys to Bonnie. (Bonnie’s also a really cool character in her own right with the shorts, and in this movie Woodie’s guilt with leaving her plays into his character well and the jailbreak theme as a whole). Lotso is a good villain, the playcare thing is fine, Buzz is treated respectfully, all the returning characters are treated respectively while also giving space for the new ones.

4 Likes

Any movie I didn’t watch doesn’t exist

2 Likes

its really good, made me happy. it’s not like super special or anything but I watched it when it came out and enjoyed it thoroughly, plus I cried at the end so it captivated me enough for that (i cry or tear up when watching movies exceedingly often)

2 Likes

good take

3 Likes

Ayo

cryingf?
in THIS economy?

The Ayo bit is also getting old

2 Likes

Not on purpose anymore

idk if id say bonnie is a REALLY COOL character but ya

1 Like

why’d you stop

Because it gets boring

1 Like

my dad has his own room try again

1 Like

THEY ALMOST DID IT BTW

1 Like

It was such a good suggestion for that group

Encanto would’ve stayed better if their powers didn’t return in the end, that might have elevated it close but not quite to Frozen levels. Tangled is peak fiction, though.

(Maybe Encanto wanted a follow-up show or something.)

4 Likes