Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

bestie sometimes people ik will say a funny joke and ill start tearing up like “damn… im just so happy im friends with you…”
i dont have the guts to ever say it but its happened MULTIPLE times

2 Likes

:wowee:

based

LOVE tangeld
frozen is good but def got ruined for me with how often ive heard those songs because Oh My God

3 Likes

i was right around the wrong age when frozen came out

1 Like

Bonnie has more development than Andy does if you count the shorts and ignore Toy Story 4. She was written as someone else in that movie.

1 Like

its literally just like we dont talk about bruno
except it didnt ruin the movie

my parents tell me they’re prolly gonna get divorced and not a single tear is shed. I watch Prisoners (2013) for the 9th time and despite knowing literally everything that happens front to back my computer is still covered in tears

4 Likes

REAL

I dunno what the most inconsolable i’ve been after a movie was. Probably Aftersun

1 Like

real

1 Like

ok that makes more sense in the context
bc i did like her in the shorts but she just Sucks in toy story 4

1 Like

fuck crying over movies
lets go to crying over books

I need to watch inside out and encanto and soul and turning red and big hero six and lightyear and

3 Likes

encanto is super based

I still think about how the ending of the great gatsby was so sad to me that I had to leave class to cry in the bathroom

1 Like

ive never cried over a movie, i think

what the hell I’m reading great gatsby rn

I have never cried at a funeral but I sure have cried at so many routine doctor’s appointments (no bad news involved) (it’s just that talking while stressed gives me migraines)

the saddest a piece of media has ever made me might actually be the great gatsby

2 Likes