Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

fear of letting down partners can be added fs fs

1 Like

oh

some wolves are SUPER scared of managing spew

(the real tip is that people will make arbitrary conclusions no matter what you say/do most of the time)

2 Likes

quoted the wrong message but whatever

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to sue you for failing to attribute my work

2 Likes
  • Fear of litigation
3 Likes

managing fakeclaims in role madness is also hell if theyā€™re not provided

3 Likes

Fakeclaim Manager my favourite game which I played all of Stellaris and was not frazzled by at all whatsoever

3 Likes

if thats the game i think it is (i cant imagine it isnt its rare im actually this angry) i had some CHOICE words for boob1 :joy_cat:

3 Likes

One of my favorite all time wolf chat quotes will end up in this article

(this was day 1. This was a wolf sweep)

2 Likes

What did they do

1 Like

I sā€™pose another one that I see from people sometimes is just general like guilty weird feelings about lying

1 Like

i was suspected for getting burger king that same game

amazing

2 Likes

I cant chime in i never rand wolf big sad

a villager would get wendys

1 Like

the problem I have with wolfing is at every moment I know how likely I am to win/lose and my wim is very dependent on this

kinda happened in a recent wolfgame on MU, when i saw my two wolf partners being correctly called out as w/w on day 1 after i had already committed to townreading them, i was just kinda there like. uh

3 Likes

i havenā€™t wolfed in two years (unless you count vc botc) but in my last wolfgame i had genuine friction with a wolf partner and we could not agree on anything. and we got owned so so hard and the complete and total lack of team chemistry was absolutely a part of it. so sometimes low wim is because you have a very different mindset from your partners and have to try to hash out disputes every time

1 Like

ONE HOUR REMAINS

1 Like

God I am such a better villain than hero lol

5 Likes

yeah may i re-iterate;
if may is the main character of fol achro is the villain

4 Likes

what wim I have as wolf is in fact fueled by my hatred for the fact everybody else randed town and is vibing so Iā€™m never scared of pushing villagers or fucking with people, fuck them!!

4 Likes