Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

It also increases my chance to roll town

1 Like

your wolf game is literally so scared of me lol

2 Likes

Its hard to deny its skilled because it doesnā€™t pick the battles it canā€™t win

2 Likes

Yeah I am a pretty wholesome person at the end of the day tbh.

I donā€™t desire much out of this world.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never lost a wolf game with achromatic in the same game for a reason

2 Likes

Iā€™ve lost a wolf game

1 Like

One thing about me is I will lose a wolf game

3 Likes

I think me knowing you were scum before you had posted in that semi game that got canceled was objectively hilarious.

3 Likes

iā€™ve lost the game

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to sleep

2 Likes

To be fair I was playing tos

1 Like

Thatā€™s such a good idea

1 Like

I slept 16 hours and woke up at 4pm today, just achro health things

so I am playing raid shadow legends, listening to anime music, and telling people how to have wim as a wolf in a google doc.

2 Likes

I went to bed at 3AM yesterday because I didnā€™t really feel like going to sleep. And then my alarm woke me up at 9AM and I tried really really hard to get out of bed for 30 minutes before remembering itā€™s Monday and I donā€™t have class until noon. And then I went back to sleep for 3 hours and was late to my noon class

1 Like

my consistent sleep schedule has slowly been getting worse andworse (i say as im awake at 1AM and used to pretty much strictly be asleep at midnight, oops)

not sure what to blame but i dont want to say its my fault (it is my fault)

2 Likes

:wowee:

1 Like

Georgā€¦

Iā€™m sleepy (but not tired) and bored. I want entertainment

You think that way because you are generally unempathetic. Many people however can develop a negative opinion with someone else after just a single negative interaction, even if they werenā€™t directly involved. And once multiple negative interactions happen people will definitely notice.

Iā€™m gonna do sudoku