Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

genyarally unempathetic

I am very empathetic but also very autistic so it can get awkward.

5 Likes

are you ticklish?

Yeah I have the same thingā€¦ when I was a kid I couldnā€™t watch any movies where the characters suffered because it made me too sadā€¦ Finding Nemo was far too scary. Too scary by far. Too scared

My mom and her woo-ey friends are convicned I have Magic Empath Powers. Like this is a thing Iā€™ve heard from multiple people including basically strangers. I appear to have some quality that attracts Spiritual people to me to tell me I can tap into the Energy Field to sense wmotions. These powers are autism

3 Likes

some people even tell you you canā€™t! for fun!

2 Likes

Hmm I wonder what comment about myself ans the qualities of ym self I could have possibly made to make this person assume I lack empathy. I wonder what trait of mine causes people to very specifically jump to the conclusion that I am not empathetic

Oh wait I know. Lesbian

1 Like

is this not a normal thing

i had to leave the theater when i watched wall-e when i was 5 because i thought that it wasnt going to work out well

and dont get me started on the incinerator scene in toy story 3

1 Like

Itā€™s normal to a degree but I had it mor eintensely and longer than most kids my age. Like I was 8 at the time of this Finding Nemo thing. And plenty of supposedly age-appropriate books scared me very bad. Magic Tree House readings made me cry but didnā€™t upset the other kids in my class. Picture books where any character got lost. That kind of thing

I DO NOT HAVE ALTS SLANDER

I thought this said ā€œdont get me started on the incineroar scene in toy story 3ā€ i think i have mental issue

5 Likes

i read it the same and its entirely because of you

1 Like

I need to print out and frame this image

7 Likes

i had little empathy for people as a kid but inanimate objects man. i like to believe my logic was the people have the ability to account for actions it is their fault
however if you called someone poor as in ā€œthe poor old womanā€ that logic goes out the window. my inability to hear the word poor persisted into my tos years

1 Like

thats sooooo you~

i can never think of incineroar the same way after meeting you

clearly this is because you play too much vgc

3 Likes

yeah letā€™s go with this

2 Likes

3 Likes