Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

there are badges from 2021 on here tho

1 Like

Nov 2021

1 Like

Talking to doctors and eventually taking medication for my heart means I can get out of bed a greater % of days. That makes me better and stronger. Even outside of medication there are small things of lifestyle advice which have significantly improved things. Knowing what to fix.

I will not pretend it is not scary and sometimes, like, humiliating is the only word that comes to mind… makes one feel weak to admit something’s wrong and seek treatment for it. But I am much happier for having gotten over myself and done it.

4 Likes

oh fair

1 Like

Apparently boss is still in the old council of idiots discord server

1 Like

Naturally spreading accidental misinformation off a kick of a nick

1 Like

God doctors are so terrifying idk how you do it

4 Likes

Wait until you get sick in Romania

1 Like

Oh god lmao

6 years is such a long time to spend on a silly forum game or community

1 Like

Doctors are put there from nepotism, not neccessarily from quality. Which is exponentially horrible

I love you guys

2 Likes

Hell no, wtf

even now?

Im from Bulgaria, and its not that bad there anymore (even tho I live in the US most of the time)

2 Likes

You’re from WHAT

2 Likes

yea lmao

was born there, moved to US when was young

For my specific condition, and I assume every other ones, there are lots of tiny things a doctor can tell you that you’d never have thought of that are just, like, minor little things that can improve your life significantly. For example, apparently it helps with blood flow issues to tilt up the head of your bed so you’re slightly upright as you sleep. Eating food with more salt helps increase blood volume, makes me way less tired. That kind of thing. And that’s a lot of the value. And it makes life so much easier to have these tiny little incremental things that you can do to mitigate issues. Not even giving in at all. Just mitigating problems to make it a bit easier.

2 Likes

We should do a board game online nignt