Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

me offering people completely safe hot sauce

2 Likes

I really wanted to but I never did this

i’m imagining the people with that one gene have their first experience eating shortly after washing their hands and are just like “wow this meal tastes a lot like cilantro”

2 Likes

did it taste good

It tasted like soap

1 Like

The candle was supposed to be orange scented but it didn’t taste like oranges. It tasted like soap

2 Likes

i cannot imagine people enjoying the taste of soap and i have a wide variety of soaps

1 Like

they all taste roughly the same because it’s soap

1 Like

Yea I never said it tasted good, but it is edible

oh i got super distracted wow

was thinking about it earlier

im gonna random generate a number between 14000 and 15000 lets see what the next cookie is!!!

1 Like

actually that might be too small of a range maybe ill let a cookie expert decide

We have had too many cookies recently

1 Like

14841 for symmetry

mods are inflating the cookie market

Cookie thread 1 had a cookie on average every 3000 posts, cookie thread 2 had a cookie every 2500 posts, this one has only been around every 1500 posts. The number of cookies is not only inflating, that inflation is accelerating

6 Likes

Cookie thread is about patience, and deprivation. Cookie thread is about living without except for brief flashes of thrill in which you see the cookie close to you. And then it is taken away. It’s like fishing, when you’re bad at fishing. The new frequency of cookies allows too many people to leave this thread satisfied

5 Likes

good point may

next cookie is post 25000

6 Likes

LET’S GO

2 Likes

I would love that

2 Likes

honestly i would too because i did suspect that the cookies were more frequent (i never checked tho) and itd be funny to have a random large gap

5 Likes